TOLEDO (WTVG) – The Toledo Walleye are gearing up for the start of a new season at the Huntington Center and tickets are now on sale for opening night.
On Saturday, October 27, the Walleye face off against rival Fort Wayne beginning at 7:15 p.m.
Fans have a chance to purchase advanced pre-sale packages at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, August 8, for Opening Night and Walleye premium giveaway nights.
The premium giveaway package will guarantee fans a ticket to the game and the giveaway for that night. Tickets for the remaining regular home season games will go on sale, Friday, August 24 at 10 a.m.
The Walleye sold out 28 of their 36 regular season games in 2017-18 and this season is one for the history books with the CCM/ECHL All-Star Weekend, presented by ProMedica taking place in Toledo for the first time.
2018-19 Toledo Walleye Premium Giveaway Games
Saturday, October 27- Opening Night
• Opening Night Beer Tasting Package: $50 – game ticket | beer sampling and appetizers
• Commemorative Puck Package: $25- game ticket | 10-Year Anniversary Puck
• Event Level: $19- game ticket only
• Club Level: $28- game ticket only
Saturday, November 17- Mike Eruzione Bobblehead
• Package: $27- game ticket | Eruzione bobblehead
Friday, December 14- All-Star Jersey Ornament
• Package: $27- game ticket | All-Star Jersey ornament
Monday, January 21- CCM/ECHL All-Star Game
• Event Level: $75- All-Star Game and Skills Competition | Fanfest Ticket | All-Star Commemorative Blanket
• Club Level: $95- All-Star Game and Skills Competition | Fanfest Ticket | All-Star Commemorative Blanket
Friday, February 1- Huntington Center Replica
• Package: $27- game ticket | Huntington Center replica
Friday, March 29- Shane Berschbach Bobblehead
• Package: $27- game ticket |Berschbach bobblehead
Fans can purchase Opening Night and Walleye giveaway packages starting on Wednesday, August 8 at 10 a.m. at both the Huntington Center and Fifth Third Field box offices, online, or by calling 419-725-9255.